Ceramic Board by MARS Refractarios y Crisoles
Insulating Boards SW, M, S and HS
- Rigid, self-sufficient ceramic fibre insulation.
- Available in a variety of sizes and widths.
- Lightweight fibers for various ranges of weight loads.
- Multiple uses for fire-proof protection.
Environmental (Biodegradable), low cost, general insulating product.
M Ceramic Board
Low cost, general insulating product.
S Ceramic Board
Very high resistance to mechanical efforts and good resistance to liquid, non-ferrous metals.
HS Ceramic Board
The highest recomended mechanical resistance insulating board.
|Continuous use limit||1800||1900||2000|
|Point of fussion °F||3200||3200||3200|
|Rupture module, psi||100-130||150-180||230-260|
|Compression effort, psi|
|@ 5% deformation||20-30||30-50||60-80|
|@ 10% deformation||30-40||50-60||80-100|
|Linear contraction %|
|24 hrs @ 1500°F||1,2||1,0||0,8|
|24 hrs @ 1800°F||2,2||2,0||1,9|
|24 hrs @ 2000°F||2,8||2,3||2,1|
Characteristics and Benefits
|Characteristics||Advantages and Benefits|
|Excellent insulating properties
- Low thermal conductivity
|- Higher energy savings
- Higher furnace productivity (lower heat storage)
- Higher thermal efficiency (reduced heat loss)
- Bending resistance
- Compression resistance
|- Lasting durability
- ResisResistant to manipulations to allow a simpler installation
- Less contraction
|- Fewer maintenance|
|Wide temperature range capacity||- For use of up to 1649°C|